The Marina City Club:
Your Year-Round Destination for Fitness, Tennis, Swimming, & Fine Dining
The iconic Marina City Club is located in Marina del Rey, a beach side suburb of Los Angeles. Rich in LA history, MCC also boasts the must-have modern luxuries of a club located in a destination seaside community, with adjacent shopping and an abundance of walking and biking paths to the beaches and beyond. As part of unincorporated Los Angeles County, the property borders the largest man-made marina in the United States with over 6,000 small-boat slips. Slip rentals are available. Marina City Club means resort-style living with top-tier amenities for its members.
Fitness Center with his & her locker rooms, each including: personal showers, jacuzzi, sauna and steam room, group fitness classes, on-site personal trainers and spa services. Coming Soon: Complimentary Hand/Bath Towels and personal grooming items such as razors, body wash, lotions and hairspray.
- 6 Illuminated Tennis Courts, 2 Paddle Tennis/Pickleball Courts, Scheduled Tournaments, On-Site Teaching Pros Available for Clinics and Lessons
- Racquetball, Table Tennis, Billiards and Other Indoor Activities
- 3 Heated Swimming Pools
- Cafe Open Daily With Take-Out Service
- Dinner Room-Service
- Special Social Events
- Convenience Store with Take-Away Menu
- Children’s Play Area
- 20 Electric Vehicle Charging Stations (coming soon!)
- Official Marina City Club Sports Apparel (coming soon!)
- Full-Service Salon
- 2 Fully Landscaped Dog Parks